Wednesday 2 December 2015

The Greatest Treasures are those Invisible to the eye but felt by the Heart.
If I Know What Love Is, It is because of You.

>

Looking and Thinking of my Loved ones, I jotted down a few lines and that’s my first attempt. I call it My heart's Feelings For You.

My Heart's Feelings For You

All people have experienced love somewhere, with someone.
I and You all,
So, Lets Love for Sacrifice.

You are my hope in the darkness
I believe in love because of you
Together we are free from sadness
Because “you and me” only have room for two

A dinner date, a restaurant
A day trip to the zoo
None of these are quite as excellent
As days I’ve spent with you

When you come in front of my sight
My senses become lost
I thought it’s the time which is the right
But my heart doesn’t want to give my senses back at any cost

The world of my heart is sacrificed for you
This is the magic of the pain of love
What’s going on in my life, I also don’t knew
Battle between heart and mind and heart is above

You are the sunshine of my life
I hope to see you again and again every time
Because you make me feel so much alive
When I saw you for the very first time

I am in love; in love I say
I wanted to be more than just good friends
It feels so good to be this way.
And without you, my life doesn’t make sense

When I think of you each night and day
I adore you more than words can say
And my heart is truly in your hands
But you are the focus of my plans

Every day I will adore you more than you could know
But it’s hard to find the words to say
I think you also adore me but don’t show
At last, I’d like to say, “I miss you every day”

Love is a rose but you better not pick it
It only grows when it’s on the vine
A handful of thorns and you’ll know you’ve missed it
You lose your love when you say the word “mine”

We are here as one.



Protected by Copyscape

Creative Commons Licence
This Blog by Shubham is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.






Please Feel Free To Comment Below. It would mean a lot to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment